M1 Alerts & Automation acts as a virtual task force.
You can hand-off projects to so you can spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focusing on the critical success factors of your business:
- Monitor virtually any aspect of your business so you know processes are running optimally.
- Trigger alerts so when something important happens, you know about it.
- Automate tasks based on important events in the system so you can manage portions of your business without lifting a finger.
- Generate reports based on what happens in the system so you always have the information you need to stay ahead of the competition and run a smoother, more profitable business.
In addition to a large library of pre-defined tasks, you also have the flexibility to create and customize your own. What could you do with a virtual taskforce working behind the scenes to monitor your business processes, send you important alerts, accomplish routine tasks and automatically generate reports?
Alerts included with M1 Alerts & Automation:
- Lists calls that have been open for more than 72 hours where the closed date is empty
- Sends alert when the call priority changes-Low, Normal, High
- Sends an alert when an organization’s credit limit has changed
- Sends an alert when a new customer has been added and marked active
- Displays operations with the Due Date or Start Date behind schedule
- Displays a list of jobs that are marked as complete but not marked as closed
- Displays a list of jobs marked as completed with today’s date
- Displays a list of jobs where the Job Date is set to today’s date
- Displays a list of jobs where the Scheduled Start Date is less than 7 days from today’s date
- Lists parts above the specified maximum
- Lists parts below the specified minimum
- Lists parts where the quantity on hand is negative
- Sends an alert when a new part revision has been created
- Lists purchase orders that have not been receipted and have gone beyond the due date
- Lists purchase orders where the due date falls in the next 7 days
- Lists purchase orders with a due date of tomorrow
- Lists shipments where the ship date falls in the next 7 days
- Lists shipments that have been created where the invoiced flag is false
- Lists all shipments shipped yesterday
- Sends an alert when a new shipment is created (alert can be sent to the shipping contact)
- Displays a breakdown of sales orders per sales person per day
- Sends an alert when a new supplier has been added and marked as active