M1 Alerts & Automation acts as a virtual task force.
You can hand-off projects to so you can spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focusing on the critical success factors of your business:
- Monitor virtually any aspect of your business so you know processes are running optimally.
- Trigger alerts so when something important happens, you know about it.
- Automate tasks based on important events in the system so you can manage portions of your business without lifting a finger.
- Generate reports based on what happens in the system so you always have the information you need to stay ahead of the competition and run a smoother, more profitable business.
In addition to a large library of pre-defined tasks, you also have the flexibility to create and customize your own. What could you do with a virtual taskforce working behind the scenes to monitor your business processes, send you important alerts, accomplish routine tasks and automatically generate reports?
Alerts included with M1 Alerts & Automation:
- Lists calls that have been open for more than 72 hours where the closed date is empty
- Sends alert when the call priority changes-Low, Normal, High
- Sends an alert when an organization’s credit limit has changed
- Sends an alert when a new customer has been added and marked active
- Displays operations with the Due Date or Start Date behind schedule
- Displays a list of jobs that are marked as complete but not marked as closed
- Displays a list of jobs marked as completed with today’s date
- Displays a list of jobs where the Job Date is set to today’s date
- Displays a list of jobs where the Scheduled Start Date is less than 7 days from today’s date
- Lists parts above the specified maximum
- Lists parts below the specified minimum
- Lists parts where the quantity on hand is negative
- Sends an alert when a new part revision has been created
- Lists purchase orders that have not been receipted and have gone beyond the due date
- Lists purchase orders where the due date falls in the next 7 days
- Lists purchase orders with a due date of tomorrow
- Lists shipments where the ship date falls in the next 7 days
- Lists shipments that have been created where the invoiced flag is false
- Lists all shipments shipped yesterday
- Sends an alert when a new shipment is created (alert can be sent to the shipping contact)
- Displays a breakdown of sales orders per sales person per day
- Sends an alert when a new supplier has been added and marked as active
Using Web Technology for Competitive Advantage
Manufacturers like you use ERP and the web for greater efficiency and increased sales.
Watch our Overview Video
Reduce your operational costs and increase your profitability with the ECi M1 ERP System.
Join a group webinar to see how M1 can support your manufacturing business by helping you to reduce operational costs, improve productivity and increase profitability.