M1 Order Management provides a fast, efficient method for booking sales orders as soon as you receive them.
Every order can include a combination of make to-order and pull-from-stock quantities.
Order Management provides:
- Integration with the Job Management module allows you to immediately create jobs for your make-to-order items
- The provision of bill-of-materials access enables you to properly manage your job requirements
- Improvement to your on-time delivery performance by managing your sales orders and jobs through the Order Management module
- The ability to view multiple orders at once to plan your production demands more efficiently
- Quick and direct order acknowledgement using integrated email, fax and phone services
Multiple order management
Improve your production planning efficiency by working on multiple sales orders simultaneously.
Rapid master file entry
Create master files on the fly. Access to all master files relating to sales orders during order entry allows you to add new files without exiting the current function. Shortcuts to these files will save you valuable time during data entry.
Fax or email your order acknowledgments directly to your customers. No need to print these documents any more.
Track all details and transactions relating to a specific order such as jobs, shipments and invoices.
Order activity graph
Use this visual overview to analyze the orders created over any period of time. Choose from a range of buckets, compare to last year’s activity, or drill into a period to access more details.
Job/order line link
Quickly and accurately create a job for each order line, or link the order line to an existing job.
Manage your customer’s blanket orders by creating multiple releases for order details.
Have your resellers link to orders. The ability to calculate commissions is included.
M1 supports the ability for payment by finance companies for your customers’ orders.
Automatic allocation of inventory items when sales orders are entered or jobs created. Allocations are updated as shipments are processed or materials are issued to the jobs.
Backorders are automatically created when incomplete orders are shipped.
Order Management Reports
Includes details of all partially completed or overdue sales orders within your specified date range.
Includes details of all sales orders created for a specified date range.
- Order acknowledgement report can be automatically:
- Pie charts or Bar Graphs make analyzing your orders simple.
Using Web Technology for Competitive Advantage
Manufacturers like you use ERP and the web for greater efficiency and increased sales.
Watch our Overview Video
Reduce your operational costs and increase your profitability with the ECi M1 ERP System.
Join a group webinar to see how M1 can support your manufacturing business by helping you to reduce operational costs, improve productivity and increase profitability.