M1’s Product Configurator will allow you to offer superior service to your customers by enabling you to easily configure products to their exact needs.
- Build custom screens that allow parts to be configured from Quoting, Order Entry, Job Entry and Lead Entry.
- Design entry screens to walk your staff or customer through the decision process to design and configure any product.
- Design anything from simple single-level Bill-of-Materials (BOM) to complex multilevel products using our powerful Product Configurator module.
Easy to use
- Input the rules and anyone—even those with the least amount of product knowledge—can configure a BOM, a quote or even a job
- Define a template and BOM, then select what part of the BOM to apply the rules to Graphics can be added to the configuration screen to provide simple instructions and explanation of what values are required
- The design screen for building rules for part configuration is simple, yet very complex rules and parameters can be applied to create simple or complex dimensional parts
- Build custom screens that allow parts to be configured from Quoting, Order Entry, Job Entry and Lead Entry, so anyone can configure a part
- Each revision of a configured part can have a unique set of rules
- Verify Rules Check option allows you to ensure that rules are tested prior to deploying your configured part for use
Product Configurator Wizard
- Provides a multi-level automated configuration
- Automatically builds product configurator from a BOM, including all sub-assemblies
- Even for items with multiple choice options, configurator screens can be built within seconds
- Additional rules and formulas can easily be added after the wizard is complete
Using Web Technology for Competitive Advantage
Manufacturers like you use ERP and the web for greater efficiency and increased sales.
Watch our Overview Video
Reduce your operational costs and increase your profitability with the ECi M1 ERP System.
Join a group webinar to see how M1 can support your manufacturing business by helping you to reduce operational costs, improve productivity and increase profitability.